Learning Express Hours of Operation
After two long months, we will be cautiously opening our store to the public on Monday, May 18th. We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of you that placed orders with us during this difficult time and express our gratitude to our wonderful employees for their dedication. Learning Express Toys would not be able to succeed without all of your support.
We want to personally reach out now to let you know of the precautionary measures we are undertaking. We will continue to offer online ordering with curbside pickup for those who prefer. Virtual Birthday Boxes are also now available. To order online or to create a virtual birthday box, go to tiny.cc/renotoys or click the button above.
While we adjust to this “new normal” our new store hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 12 to 6
Saturday: 10 to 4
Sunday: 10 to 3
We have made many adjustments to accommodate our current situation. Although not everyone will agree with all of our policies, we have done this to hopefully ensure the safety of both our employees and guests.
- We are requiring everyone in the store wear a face mask at all times.
- There are several hand sanitizing stations in the store. We ask that you sanitize your hands when entering the store.
- We will encourage cash-less transactions when possible.
- There are shields in place at the cash registers to separate both employees and guests.
- We have a strict cleaning policy to ensure maximum safety for both guests and employees.
- All demo toys and play tables have been removed from the store.
- Parents will be asked to keep their children with them to reduce unnecessary touching of items.
- We have removed displays to open up the showroom allowing for better social distancing of guests and employees.
- We have closed the bathroom to the public.
- We will encourage guests to wait in their cars while we wrap their gifts.
- We may limit the number of guests in the store to ensure proper social distancing.
This will be a new experience for all of us. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the new retail environment that is comfortable for both our employees and our guests. We are privileged to serve you and our community and look forward to seeing you soon. We’ve missed everyone!
Wade & Suzanne Peterson